Sunday, March 13, 2011

Everyone has seen photographs of Mexicans wearing those big sombreros. When you come to Mexico, the astonishing thing is, nobody wears these hats at all ~Bruce Beresford

Hi reader!! (12!)
  Did you miss me? Did you even know I was gone? I am sorry I didn't tell you that I would be MIA for awhile, it's not the 12 of you I worry about knowing we were out of town/state/country it's the other 30+ blog stalkers that haven't jumped on the band wagon and publically follow my blog.
                 I thought about you a lot while I was gone... so much that I made a point to write in a paper journal (paper! what is this the dark ages?) so that I could remember all the details of our trip! so where did we go you ask? to Mexico! 13 of my immediate family went to Mazatlan! It is my family's tradition to head to our neighbors of the south every 4 years and spend some quality time together! Here's the low down on who all went: Papa (my dad), Grandma (my mom), Greg (my brother who is 7 years my senior), his wife: Marie and their two children: Jacob (12) and Hannah (8), Jeff (my other brother who is 3 years older then me), his wife: Jodee and their two children: Carter (4) and Sydnee (2.5), Matt (my husband), Makenzie (15 months) and myself! It was Carter's, Sydnee's and Makenzie's first time traveling internationally!
            I will be blogging every day re-visiting our trip... so please stay tuned for lots of fun and drama... here's a little insight to what you can expect: dolphins, sun, a tsunami warning, a trip to the ER, and lots and lots of pina coladas!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment