Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Did I do that?" - Steve Urkle

I know this isn’t the blog I promised you, reader (8 +?!), but this is on my mind tonight…
   Do you ever relate to a television or movie actor? I’m not talking Freddie or Jason or anything like that… geesh what do you take me for?? However it is a man I can relate to these days… Do you remember Carl from Family Matters? It seems as though I have a few Urkles in my life and lately I feel like a Carl.  I want to like them and start out with the best of intentions, but the Urkles- they just wears ya down.  They are nice and I am sure they mean well, but they just sometimes annoy me!
   When I was in middle school and high school, I had a boy that liked me, and would kinda follow me around… my mom and I called him Urkle.  I haven’t thought about him until I started writing tonight (and if I could remember his real name - would look him up on facebook)… my mom always told me that Urkle from school would someday become the next Bill Gates… but I don’t think so. 

 Do you ever think about the movie Gremlins , when they added water and they multiplied -  do you think this is plausible? Do you think Urkles multiply? Oh dear God maybe they procreate. EW "Did I do that?!" 
   Does it make me geeky that I just referenced Urkle and the Gremlins in my post... Am I too an Urkle?...well at least I am nice, even if I annoy you.

2 comments:

  1. You are so NOT an urkle!! Am I an urkle? Is Kevin? Yikes maybe we shouldn't multiply!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah you guys are ok! xoxox plus I want a new niece or nephew!

    ReplyDelete