Thursday, October 21, 2010

Autumn, the year's last lovely smile - William Cullen Bryant



I absolutely love this time of year! The crisp mornings, the crunch of leaves under foot, sweaters, hot cocoa, Halloween, change of colors, and snuggles with my favorite people!





Last weekend the Air Force base, that my husband works at, had a family day.  The kiddos dressed up in their costumes and went trick or treating to all the different shops, they had a pumpkin patch, professional photos, fire trucks, and scary haunted house (in my husband's shop).  It was my 4th year going, but this year was a zillion times better! This year I had my own little one to tote around! Our little skunk was such a trooper! I think she enjoys this time of year as much as her mommy and daddy!!  Once we got home from our very busy afternoon at the base Kenzie was soooo tuckered out and snuggled in for a long fall nap!


I love autumn and my little stinker!

2 comments: