Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. ~Hal Borland

A year in review. Hard to believe it's time to think back over the past 12 months and reminiscence.  The last year has flown by... well sometimes it flew by, other times around 2 or 3 or 4 am it seemed to go a little slower... but really - looking back at those wakeful hours, they flew by too. 


  This year was the best year of my life. Don't get me wrong, I loved 2009 - being pregnant and having Makenzie, but even those joyous moment paled in comparison as I watched my little baby turn into a little girl.  2010 was the year of firsts... first smile, first laugh, first crawl, first walk, first tooth, first vacation... etc... It was such a joy to watch all of these big milestones in my daughter's life. One of the best parts of 2010 was witnessing my husband go from man to father.  There is a difference.  A man is confident, strong, and proud (amongst other qualities).  A daddy is all those things, but is also a little unsure, a softy, and proud for an entirly different reason. 
  I look forward to what 2011 has in store for the Probst Pride.  For me, it will hopefully be weight loss, relaxation, blogging more and more,  becoming an even better mommy and wife, and hopefully a new pregnancy to celebrate.
   Happy New Year Reader (12!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment