Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It takes a village to spoil a child

People amaze me… in a good way!
It seems as though my daughter has everyone wrapped around her little finger!  I mean really, I am the biggest victim… but I am supposed to be, I am her mommy!  About 2 weeks ago when I went to conference, (did you read that blog post, reader (8!)?) my parents gave Makenzie a first Halloween bib… and thus started the Halloween gift giving to Makenzie.

  A week ago Makenzie got a Halloween card from our adult niece, Jenn, who moved to NY to pursue her dreams.  A few days ago Makenzie got a Halloween card from her God Parents and a craft, that her daddy did with her.  Friday, my boss, Stacy brought in a Halloween bag filled plum full of Halloween goodies, our friends the Rainvilles made Kenzie a cookie, and not to mention all the candy from Auntie Wendy and our neighbors! . 

                       Thank you, everyone for spoiling my daughter on this, her first Halloween!










 

1 comment: