Thursday, September 30, 2010

I love your face

    Yesterday marked my husband's and my third anniversary.  My, where has the time gone?  It was also the first time we left our baby with a non-family member to babysit... and a teenager at that!

   Matt and I went to a pretty fancy restaurant for dinner... and when I say pretty fancy I mean they had candles on the tables... that's pretty fancy for KF - never mind they had paper table cloths.  In between our appetizer and our main course (we never order apps... but it was our special day) a waitress brought over a beautiful bouquet of flowers that apparently my husband had brought to the restaurant earlier that day... he's so thoughtful!  We dressed up and I even wore makeup!  There I was in a cute lil' black dress and across the restaurant were people in jeans and t-shirts. If there are candles on the table... you shouldn't wear your Nascar tshirt, people... at least make it the NFL - the Bears preferably. 

    The owner of the restaurant came over and was talking about love and that you should tell your spouse every day that you love them.  we do!! Like today when I was getting off the phone with my husband and I said "i love your face".
    After dinner we drove to this little un-known spot along our lake and watched the sunset... we reminisced for about 15 minutes before I was longing to get home to my baby. 

    Makenzie did well with the babysitter... but she does awesome with everyone, especially if they have shiny keys.  She's so her daddy's daughter. Sparkly things. Speaking of sparkly things... 2 more years until I get my bling wedding band.  I can't wait!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment